We are currently recruiting within the Arnold Clark Group for a dedicated Rental Customer Advisor for our car and van rental branch in South Street, Glasgow.
This key position requires a flexible, organised individual who is thoroughly committed to providing a high standard of customer service at all times. You will be a great team player, working with management and other staff to provide the excellent service levels our customers expect from us.
Hours of Work:
40 hours per week, working on a rotational pattern which includes weekend work.
Skills and knowledge
• Brilliant communication and organisational skills to ensure branch task list is actioned.
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Trustworthy and dependable.
• Strong administrative skills, dealing with emails, faxes and the checking in and out of rental vehicles.
• Able to drive and park vehicles.
• Experience of fleet maintenance and management.
• You must hold a full driving licence.
You should be able to demonstrate a strong ability to work effectively within a team, and use your organisational and customer service skills to improve and maintain the daily operations of this branch. In return, the successful candidate will enjoy excellent working conditions and one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.
Every Arnold Clark employee is entitled to a wide range of benefits, including:
Arnold Clark is Europe’s largest independent car dealer with over 200 dealerships across the UK. You could be part of our continued success.
Employment with Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check. Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview. Some benefits are only available after a qualifying period.