We’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Vehicle Purchasing Coordinator to join our team at the Arnold Clark’s vibrant head office in Hillington.
Working alongside the vehicle purchasing manager, you’ll be an ambassador for Arnold Clark’s Sell Your Car process our Head Office in Hillington, Glasgow.
You will be a brilliant communicator who can deliver strong results in an exciting, deadline-driven environment, dealing with the purchasing of customer vehicles. Your role is to provide staff coaching and training and give ongoing support to our retail network – while getting the best performance from specific franchises.
Your day-to-day duties
• Actively managing the day-to-day performance of branches, from fantastic customer service to compliance, security and health and safety.
• Working with branches to increase conversions, reduce losses and exceed performance targets.
• Leading by example and adhering to Arnold Clark purchasing processes, making sure you comply with company policy.
• Identifying any opportunities and issues with the vehicle purchasing manager, and taking the appropriate action.
• Developing long-term development plans while demonstrating a strong commitment to Arnold Clark’s company values.
What you’ll need
• You must have at least one year’s experience in a successful customer-facing retail sales role.
• A true commitment to good performance and the ability to motivate staff to do their absolute best.
• The ability to set personal goals in line with your responsibilities and successfully deliver measurable results.
• You must be an expert communicator and a consummate professional, both within the company and on the showroom floor.
• Ability to demonstrate initiative and forward thinking, alongside excellent time management and organisational skills.
For this role, a full current UK driving licence is essential.
For all this, you’ll benefit from excellent working conditions and one of the best employee packages in the industry, including extensive training, private healthcare and life assurance.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
Every Arnold Clark employee is entitled to a wide range of benefits, including:
Arnold Clark is Europe’s largest independent car dealer with over 200 dealerships across the UK. You could be part of our continued success.
Employment with Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check. Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview. Some benefits are only available after a qualifying period.