Whether you have a new van that needs a little tweaking, or an older vehicle that you need to get business-ready, our conversion specialists can build and customise any vehicle.
Our conversion specialists are experienced in building and designing all types of animal transportation. From pet ambulances and pest control vehicles to doggy day care vans and mobile groomers, we can do it all. Arnold Clark’s animal vans are designed to approved guidelines to make sure your furry friends are always safe and comfortable when on the
- Ply line sides with smooth white panels
- Phenolic coated floor with sealed edge
- Mesh section fitted to existing factory bulkhead
- Four additional lashing points fitted
- Wind-driven roof vent
Dog van conversions from £840 + VAT
When your van is also your office, you want to make sure it’s as comfortable and practical as possible. Having all the correct fixtures and fittings will make your life just that little bit easier. We know that something as simple as a properly fitted roof rack or transport ladders can make all the difference.
- Ply lining
- Three-bar roof rack, roller and end stops
- Ply racking fitted to offside cargo area
Trade van conversions from £790 + VAT
We know that being a delivery driver involves more than just getting from A to B. When you’re having to navigate tricky roads while carrying precious cargo, it’s important that your vehicle is fit for purpose. That’s why our courier van conversions are kitted out with the latest technology and have functional design features to help you deliver on time.
- Ply line sides, door panels and wheel arches
- Broadband reverse alarm (no cut-out)
- Rear double step with reverse sensors
- Slam locks fitted to cargo area doors
Courier van conversions from £950 + VAT
From floristry and catering to large pharmaceutical companies, many types of businesses rely on temperature-controlled vehicles. As experts in this area, Arnold Clark can help you choose the best refrigeration unit for your business. Using the right blend of technology and in-car features will make sure your vehicle always stays at the optimum temperature.
- Wood lining and insulation
- Gritted floor and wheel boxes
- Alloy angle fitted to leading floor edges
- LED roof lamp
- Drain holes in floor (if required)
- Roof-mounted fridge unit
Refrigerated van conversions from £5,280 + VAT
If you’re interested in vehicle conversions, give the team a call on 01355 204290 or email email@example.com