Vauxhall’s Scrappage Allowance Scheme returns
Vauxhall’s Scrappage Allowance Scheme is back! Upgrade your old car and save even more on a brand-new Vauxhall.
Ask our staff for their expert advice
What is the Scrappage Allowance Scheme?
The Vauxhall Scrappage Allowance Scheme allows customers to trade in a car of any age or manufacturer that they have owned for at least 90 days. It’s as simple as that.
When was it introduced?
The scheme was introduced in 2009 and proved to be a big hit. More than 390,000 drivers took advantage of the deal that year, which was a huge relief for Vauxhall in the wake of the recession.
Take advantage of great deals
Arnold Clark Vauxhall Franchise Manager, David Boyd, said: ‘The Vauxhall Scrappage Scheme is a perfect way to upgrade an older car. With our existing offers including low cost PCP and list price discounts, our Vauxhall deals are simply irresistible.’
Customers could even choose new cars with Vauxhall’s OnStar comprehensive package. This exciting new in-car technology package includes emergency response notifications, vehicle recovery and a high-speed 4G Wi-Fi connection.
Need to know
- As part of the scheme, the customer’s old vehicles must be traded in and scrapped to be eligible for the allowance.
- The previous car must have been registered in the customer’s name as the owner for at least 90 days, and the registration document must be in the customer’s name and address.
- The scheme will run until 18th December.
- All surrendered vehicles will be handled by Vauxhall’s official contracted end-of-life vehicle partner, Autogreen, through their online platform.
- The offer is available across Vauxhall’s passenger car range excluding VIVA, Corsa Sting, Corsa Sting R, Corsa Diamond and ADAM JAM.