The automotive industry is traditionally male dominated and we’re working hard to redress the gender imbalance within our organisation. Arnold Clark is highly supportive of the government’s decision to require big employers to publish their gender pay gap statistics.
Our aims are to:
- Challenge traditional perceptions of car sales.
- Create more flexible, less formal roles across the organisation.
- Introduce a five-day working week for sales.
- Continue to invest and grow our apprenticeship programme to attract diverse talent and fresh ideas.
- Challenge gender stereotypes within the industry.