Applications to The Arnold Clark Community Fund are only eligible if people and communities in the UK are the primary focus of investment. Applications are also only eligible if they’re made by organisations that are incorporated in the
We can accept applications from:
- UK registered charities
- Local community groups
- Social enterprises
- Community interest companies
- Groups of organisations that are community or voluntary led
- Charitable incorporated organisations
We cannot accept applications from:
- Sole traders
- Organisations operating outside the UK
- Anyone applying on behalf of an organisation
- Organisations which generate profits for private distribution
- Schools, nurseries, colleges (unless this immediately impacts the wider community)
The Arnold Clark Community Fund will not fund projects relating to:
- Organisations that are asking for funding for private gain.
- Religious activity (unless this immediately impacts the wider community)
- Projects that benefit an individual rather than the wider community.
- Political activities
- Loan repayments
Please note: Arnold Clark will not pay into an individual’s bank account. This must be in the name of the organisation applying for funding.
Any requests for funding that are not eligible for the Arnold Clark Community Fund can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.